Our mission is to improve the quality of life in Riverdale by working together with all citizens to preserve life, maintain human rights, protect property and promote public safety.
To achieve this mission, we commit to these specific values:
- We value our members and have confidence in individual initiative and the ability to solve problems.
- We value our partnership with the community as a means of identifying and addressing public safety and other quality of life issues.
- We value excellence and are committed to continuous process improvement.
- We value the law and are committed to the protection of individual human rights.
- We value diversity among our department members and the community we serve.
- We value integrity, fairness, and open communication.
- We value team work and collaboration as a means to achieve organizational success.
- We value courteous and respectful interaction with all people.